Australia Visa | ETA Visa
BNO Passport Holders
I hold a UK British National (Overseas) (GBN) passport but cannot find my nationality on the options list.
Unfortunately, ETAs for holders of UK British National (Overseas) (GBN) passports are not available on the Internet at this stage. You will be able to apply for an ETA through the nearest Australian Embassy.
Note, however, that holders of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HK SAR) passports are eligible to apply.
Australian ETA Visa Conditions
- Each visa is valid for 12 months from date of issue and allows you to stay in Australia for Up To 3 months per visit.
- Multiple entries permitted on each eta visa within the 12 months.
- There is NO visa stamp in your passport.
- ETA Visas (evisas) are NOT transferrable
- You cannot apply for an ETA Visitor Visa while you are in Australia.
- You must not work... You must not earn any income from any company within Australia. You can earn money from companies IF you are paid outside of Australia.