Australia Visa | ETA Visa
Visitor ETA conditions
- Valid for visits to Australia for tourism or to visit friends or relatives
- Valid for multiple visits within 12 months from date of issue
- Maximum length of each visit is three months
- Condition 8101 - You must not work while in Australia
- Condition 8201 - You must not study for more than 3 months
- Condition 8527 - You must be free from tuberculosis
- Condition 8528 - You must not have any criminal convictions for which you have been sentenced for a total combined period of 12 months or more, whether or not the sentence/s were served
- Important: You may not be permitted to enter Australia unless you are in good health and have no criminal convictions.
Electronic Travel Authority
The ETA or Electronic Travel Authority program was designed by the Australian Government to allow tourists from countries like Singapore and over 30 other countries listed below fast access to online visa processing via the internet.
The program is so successful that up to 9 million people a year apply for and receive ETA Visas. Not everyone is approved on the first try and approximately 8% of first try applications are declined for various reasons.